Zoe Catherine Kendall, artist, writer and human...


Monday, 31 May 2010

Where are we at? Sometimes i find myself pondering...
















..how our urges may separate us

and yet
 
the thought of him made my pussy warm.

I guess what i am trying to say is that in many senses i have turned a lot of my fantasies into realities, and now i’m just playing catch up with myself.
 
But for a moment, let us ponder art school surrealism..
 
..fuck art school surrealism, I propose art school realism! Gosh, don’t those subtly evocative boots have a good sole on them, why they’ll cycle you all the way to work and back!
 
Oh and, how are your paintings coming along my dear?

Well then
 
do ask yourself, how is your ART-WORK-LIFE going these days? 

One might say with creativity in every step!

No comments:

Post a Comment